All we ask is: relax and be yourself!
That means that you don't have to pretend or even dress up! It's also okay to have questions, doubts and fears. We're all on a journey. And no matter what your spiritual background or past, we want you to come as you are, because that's where God meets us and loves us - "as is."
That's where the journey begins to become who God intended us to be. As a community of Christ followers, we are committed to live by faith, to be known by love and to be a voice of hope to Santa Cruz County and beyond!
Join us as we drop in to the adventure of a lifetime!
Who we are
We are a new church with chill style, real faith and no perfect people. These are values that we want to keep close to our heart as we grow:
- Outward and forward: A focus on those outside our doors and the younger generations.
- Chill style, serious Faith: Relax. Come as you are. No church experience required!
- Open windows, open doors: a place where every person is accepted and loved.
- Attractive action: worship expressed in acts of love and kindness. The church is called to be the heart and hands of God!
- House groups: we’ll build up people and leaders through house groups. (Acts 20:20)
- Authenticity: no perfect people and no pressure to fake it. Talent is second to an authentic heart.
- Naturally supernatural: looking for more of God’s Spirit doesn’t have to be weird.
- Everyone plays: each has a unique part to play. The work is fun and easy when everyone helps!
Why we’re here
We are here to help people find and follow Jesus, by building people up to bring God’s love to everyone.
(Matt. 28:18-20, Ephesians 4:12)
We believe God can change the region by over 1% in five years, through building relationships, building up leaders and even launching new churches in the region and beyond!
“…to give knowledge of salvation to his people in the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”
Anchor into Hope
Yep, money can run out and the job might go away. Relationships can break down. Even our family might not be able to be there when we need them. God offers us a hope through Christ that we can anchor into for our lifetime and beyond.
More than 95% of a quarter million people in Santa Cruz County don’t go to church. Our vision is to start a new church to reach hundreds that would never walk into the doors of an existing model!